Mania and the Grizzly

Just the two of us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a note...

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1 Just a note... on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 pm

In a land far away lives a boy.I've never met him but I'm sure he exists.Cause he owns my heart.Cause he haunts my dreams.Cause he is my life and my whole world.That boy.My boy.The young giant with the warm eyes and the loving expression on his face.The adorable creature with the beautiful character and the amazing mind.The boy,whose soft voice sounds like a melody in my ears.The boy,whose presence makes me smile all the time.The boy,who I feel like I've known all my life.The boy,who understands me better than anyone else.The boy,who is my light when I'm in the dark.The boy,who made me love again.The boy.That boy.Alex.My Alex.My Grizzly.My giant.My life.My love.

I know you don't feel the same.I don't care.You don't have to say anything.You like me and I'm thankfull for that.I don't want to destroy what we have by saying this all the time,but I can't help it.You are the most important thing in my life and I don't want to lose you.I can't let you go away.I promise I'll try not to say it again,I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

View user profile

2 The Young Goddess on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 pm

[I look up to high temple where the young maidan dwells. "Why can't I be closer?" I asked myself while I continue to stare up at temple. The temple seemed to have a slight sinister, gloomy look on it. This, however, it made me more 'excited.' I decided to set out on a journey to find and meet this mysterious goddess. Sneaking out of my house, I light a torch and a bag sung over my shoulder. The woods were scary at night and every snap of a twig sent me spinning around, trying to find the being that the noise. "Please go away.." I said in a shaky voice.

I feel the same way, Areti, but...I...I don't think I love you yet...I'm sorry. Sad

View user profile

3 Re: Just a note... on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:26 am

I open my eyes and the smile fades.His smile.I sigh and take a new paper for a new poem.But my mind is stuck.The picture of his face appears everywhere I look.I'm sure I'm crazy.I always was,but now it's worse than before.And it's his fault.Sadly,I can't do anything about it.We are too far away.Too far away for my own good.Sometimes I want to die.But I know I can't.I have to wait.Cause I know that,if I am patient,everything will be ok.Someday in the futur.I can't wait.

View user profile

4 Re: Just a note... on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:52 am

I hurry through the forest, looking for a way out. "Help!" I yell, hoping the young goddess would hear me. "Please! Just help me!" I trip and fall, biting my head on a rock, out cold.

View user profile

5 Re: Just a note... on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Now his voice haunts me too.I shake my head to make the stupid thought go away when I hear it again.Then a scream.And silence.But it was his voice.It was his scream.I quickly got up and ran towards the forest.I knew what had happened.Please,just wait.Hold on.I'll help you.I'm here,I thought.When I finally saw the bdy on the groumd,I sighed in relief.Then I saw it.Blood.The red liquid was everywhere.I let out a sob and kneeled down next to him.I stroked his forehead and sqeezed his hand."Not now.Don't leave.Not again"

View user profile

6 Re: Just a note... on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:30 pm

I felt so light headed. So tired. My eyes open up ever so slightly at the sound of her voice. "Help..." I whispered and rolled off the rock in which my head was struck by. "Don't go from me.." I looked into her eyes. Her gentle, yet insane eyes. Cold crept over my body like lake in the artice.

View user profile

7 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 am

I felt the silent tears run down my cheecks as I stared at his form.I place a soft kiss on his forehead before picking him up and heading back to my house.I had to make it,I had to help.I couldn't let him down.I took a deep breathe and kept walking.When I finally arrived at my house,I opened the door and placed him on my bed.I sit down next to him and hols his hand,wispering his name over and over again."You can't go.You must wake up.You have to"

View user profile

8 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 am

As she carries me, I start to feel sick, tired. When we finally arrives at her house, I am put on a bed, feeling the warm touch of her hand. "I-I'm trying..." I whispered and coughed up a strange liquid. Blood. I started to take in quick breaths. "Help, help..."

View user profile

9 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:29 am

I wiped the blood from his chin and helped him sit up to drink some water."How?"

View user profile

10 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 am

I slowly sat up with her up. "I-I heard a noise..so..I ran...."

View user profile

11 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 am

I put my finger on his lips to silence him."Shhh,it's ok now.You'll be alright.I'm not letting you go now that I finally found you"

View user profile

12 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:44 am

I blushed and looked at her. "I-I was looking for you..." I mumbled and looked out the window.

View user profile

13 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 am

"Me too.But I couldn't find you.Until today.Until now.And I promise not to let you go.I promise"I wispered and squeezed his hand."I have been waiting for you."

View user profile

14 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 am

I looked up at her, my head thrubing. "Looking for me? Why?" I asked and tried to stand, but I felt light headed again so I sat back down.

View user profile

15 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am

I pushed him lightly back down on the bed and looked deeply into his warm brown eyes."What do you mean why?I was looking for you cause I had to find you.Without you I feel like an important piece of me is missing.But now that feeling is gone.Is that explanation enough for you?"I asked him with a soft smile.

View user profile

16 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 am

I nodded and studied her fair skin complexion. "Beautiful .." I whispered under my breath and looked away. "Hm..so..uhm.." I decide to lay back down. "I should be going in the morning?" I asked and looked at the sheets in which I was laying on.

View user profile

17 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 am

I blush as I hear him murmur something but I can't understand what that is."No,my Alex,you are not going anywhere.No,you are staying with me.At least until you are ok.Now rest,I'll be here for you when you wake up"I say,my voice turning into a wisper in the end.

View user profile

18 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:48 am

I let out a sigh while nodding. "Alright, Areti.." I whispered and closed my eyes; hoping to dream about the goddess. She seemed younger than me. Maybe 2 or 3 years younger? Hm..well..I like her..in a way I cant explain.

View user profile

19 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 am

I waited until I made sure he was asleep before getting up and heading to my desk,grabbing a new paper and staring at it while trying to find some way to express my mixed feeling on it.I looked back at the older boy and smiled at his sleeping form.I turned my head back on the paper and started writing.

View user profile

20 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 am

As I lay there sleep, my mind drifts off. Thinking about the person in the room. A smile slightly. I roll a bit and rub my head,thinking. After a few hours, I wake up and look around. "Where am I?"

View user profile

21 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 am

When I hear his voice I turn my head surprised.Time had passed so quickly.I hurried to his side and smiled at him before handing him a glass of water."You are in my house.I'm Areti.You had an accident last night.And I'm taking care of you.How do you feel?"

View user profile

22 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:50 am

I rubbed my head. "An accident?" I asked and took the glass of water. "Why does my head hurt?" I .tumbled and stood up slowly, looking g around. "Areti...sounds familiar. "

View user profile

23 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 am

I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back down on the bed."No,no,you have to lie down.Last night you fell and your head fell on a rock.I...Well,you don't have to remember me.I'm nothing.But I want you to be healed before you leave.Can you do that favor to a girl you don't know?"I asked and tears appeared in my eyes."Please?"

View user profile

24 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 am

I nodded slowly and lay back down. "Alright...alright.." I mumbled. "Bu-but you seem...very important." I said and looked at her body. Tasteful. "Is it still dark?" I wonder how I know her. I hope I'm not intruding. "Hm...may I have something to eat please?"

View user profile

25 Re: Just a note... on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:06 am

I smile sadly at him and look away."I'm not"I murmure quickly before going to the window and looking outside."Yes but it's almost morning".I return to the table and grab a plate of soup before heading back to the bed."Can you hold the plate or you want me to feed you?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum